Playing With New Designs

Well it's snowing again here in Maine....again...... This is my first winter here and I think the snow is beautiful....but I'm freezing my nibs off over here! I miss warmth. There is no way I'm going out in this snow so I have lots of time to play with new designs! Dream catchers have always been a favorite of mine and over the years I have used them as an inspiration for many projects. This is the beginnings of my newest design ... I already have ideas on how I want to build upon this pattern. I have used the last two embroidery hoops I have however.... and I can't just jump in the car and get whatever I need from a store like I used to so I will have to raid my craft hoard and come up with other ways to play with this design. Here is what I have so far:


I absolutely love all of that lusciousness dangling off! Everything is better with dangles.... this is my motto!




  On this one I used this cool metal rose. It is available at my favorite online shop Kraft Supplies 4U





I went a bit out of my color wheel and I love it. I believe I will be playing with more color in these designs in the future.  I hope you love it! Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. These are available for purchase, please follow this link to my shop: Shabby is Chic Boutique

and please follow me on my other social media sites:

Comments

  1. Love all of them Amy. Have supplies and plan to get one made soon.
    Thanks for the inspiration. 👍😃♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts