Heart Wall Hangings

Hi everyone!! It is cold and snowing here in Maine.... which is apparently is the norm between Nov.- April. Living in Georgia for over twenty years, I can count on one hand the times it snowed there. I have now made up for all of the snow I missed in just one winter season in Maine. I'm good for the next twenty years now. Being snowed in has lent itself quite well to crafting. I'm one crafty snow bunny right now! I sewed together many of these hearts using muslin for the covers and card stock for the inside. They can be used for banners, books, or individual wall hangings which is how I used them here. I do have plenty of these bases for sale in my Zibbet, please check it out here: Shabby is Chic Boutique


For this one I layered my one of my favorite laces all over and then tucked in some bead trim and topped it off with a beautiful bling piece. 



On this one, I embellished with laces, trims, buttons, flowers, cheese cloth, and a journaling card. 




I added a ribbon hanger to both. These make great gifts! I'm thinking of making a book out of the hearts next. And with no end in sight to the snow.... it seems I will have plenty of time to make it happen! I hope you like them. Thanks for stopping by! 
Big crafty hugs,
Amylove

Comments

Popular Posts