Embellishment Series: 3- Altered Mini Clothes Pins

My embellishment adventure continues with these adorable clothes pins. I was 100% inspired my Tmika who is Scrapdaworld on YouTube. She has so many wonderful embellishment tutorials. These hearts are one of my favs of hers and I have just added them to small clothes pins. 


I used my heart punch to punch several hearts out of thick chipboard. I glued the hearts together to make a sturdy base. My chipboard was thick so I only used three hearts for one to achieve the level of sturdy I was looking for. 


I punched two hearts out of pretty paper for each heart and glued them to front and back


I gave the hearts a white wash on front and back with watered down gesso and my finger to tone down the paper. 


And I stickled the front of the hearts because ya know.... SPARKLE!!!


I embellished the hearts with cheese cloth, flowers, and a button


I dry brushed the embellishments with gesso to soften them up


I added pearls and bling


They are beautiful and ready for your projects. I decided to add them to clothes pins and they are so stinking cute!! Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

and please follow me on my other social media sites:

Comments

Popular Posts