Embellishment Series: 2- Beaded Shabby Rosettes

I am having a blast making embellishments! They are all I have been working on lately. I was inspired by a Youtube video a few years ago to make these and I have been loving them ever since. 


I start with this shabby rosette trim. I buy mine at Hobby Lobby.


I cut one flower off


 I start buy tying a knot with a needle and thread on the back side of the flower in the middle


I thread the needle through the middle and add my first pearl in the center



I continue sewing pearls surrounding the middle pearl


Then I tie a not on the underside to finish it


Each flower takes approximately 8 pearls depending on pearl size


So pretty!! Please let me know what you think and give them a try!

and please follow me on my other social media sites:

Comments

  1. Very pretty. Great idea. Tfs. ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, They are soooo pretty. Love em ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts