Tilda Paperbag Mini

Many of my friends have been creating these lately and they have inspired me to give it a go! I've never made one before and they looked like fun. And it was fun! I broke into my Tilda paper stash for this one.

I used to adorable punch outs from the paper pad to embellish the front cover.


I created many pockets and tuck spots.


There is plenty of room for pictures, journaling, and mementos.


I have added many tags and journaling cards. 


The book has adorable details. 


I added altered paperclips and handmade embellishments. 


My favorite detail are the tiny bows I created using a tiny bow die cut. 





I enjoyed making this so much! If you would like to see the video flip through, click HERE


Thanks for stopping by! Please come by my other social medial sites!

Comments

Popular Posts