Tilda Embellishments

I have been a Tilda fan for years! I love Tilda fabrics, Tilda papers, and Tilda dolls. I have been collecting Tilda craft supplies for years and this is the year I will use them. For these embellishments I went into my Tilda inspiration Pinterest board and saved some of my favorite images. I shrunk them down and printed them out on card stock. I used my 1" circle punch to cut them out. 


I got these adorable lace covered hearts in the wedding section of Hobby Lobby.


I added some cheese cloth and little embellishments.


They turned out adorable!


I am looking forward to using these on many upcoming Tilda projects!


I did a process of video of making these. You can watch it HERE!

Thanks for stopping by! Please come by my other social medial sites!

Comments

Popular Posts