File Folder Gift Set

In my attempt to use my supplies instead of hoard them this this year....I've been digging into some of my favorite paper pads. I have many untouched Stamperia papers and I decided to make a gift for a friend who I knew would love the color scheme!! I have many beautiful Stamperia papers in my Amazon Shop! Please go check them out! I also have an abundance of file folders in my stash so I put the two together I came up with this gift set!

I used the beautiful papers and cutouts from the paper along with three file folders to make the base.

I used the file folders to create pockets or sections


I also added pockets to the back


I created beautiful altered clothes pins


a set of 4 adorable 3X3 notecards with envelopes


bookmarks, tags, and pockets


some sweet little paperclips


and two mini journals!


I created a video showing each item in more detail: File Folder Gift Set Video

Thanks for stopping by! Please come by my other social medial sites!


Comments

Popular Posts