Tea Time Pocket Letter

Hi everyone! Amylove here to bring you my first project for Helmar. I am so thankful and excited to be back on Helmar's creative team! I LOVE to make and send out pocket letters. They are so fun to create and what a sweet surprise to receive in the mail.

Digging through all of my supplies deciding on a theme is one of my favorite parts of crafting! I chose a Tea Time theme for this one.
I start by cutting the background pieces. Each card is 2.5"X3.5" just like ATC cards. 


Then the fussy cutting begins!! 


 I always do the middle card first. I like to turn it into a shaker pocket! I am using the Helmar Acid Free Glue to glue down all of the bits that I want to be flat.


I fill the pocket with sequins and microbeads and then sew it shut using my machine. 


 I am using Helmar Scrap Dots to adhere everything that I want to give a bit of dimension to!


Just look at that dimension!


 Another adorable pocket letter ready to be mailed out to brighten someone's day.




Thank you for having a look! Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
best wishes,
Amylove

 Come on by my other social medial sites!

Comments

Popular Posts