Embellishment Gift Sets

Hi everyone. How quickly the world as we know it can up and change. I hope you are all staying safe and staying put! I've decided to use this time to send happy mails; little happy crafty surprises to other crafters. We should all be doing our part to put a smile on someones face. I have made a conscious decision not to host or participate in anymore swaps for the undetermined future. I would rather be sending out small RAK's instead. In an effort to keep bringing in an income and help pay for the shipping of the RAKs, I have switched over to making mostly gift sets and things that would make sweet little happy mail gifts. If you are interested in any of my items, I will happily send them to you or to anyone you would like to surprise with a gift. I made a set of Tilda inspired embellishment sets for this project. I just love how stinking cute they turned out!


I created the gift boxes from berry containers. I decorated them inside and out in the most adorable way!


Then I filled each one with a wonderful assortment of handmade and store bought embellshiments!


For a detailed look at what's inside, please follow this link to the video: Tilda Embellishment Boxes

If you would like to see what is available in my shop, please follow this link:Amylove's Design Studio

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!  Come on by my other social medial sites!


Comments

Popular Posts