Need a Gift Bag at the Last Minute?

It never fails.... I will be in the middle of putting together a gift or swap for someone and realize that I need a gift bag!! I should just make a bunch of different sizes to keep on hand so I can save myself that last minute aggravation!! But luckily I can whip these little babies up in no time! This time I needed little bitty ones so I looked around my work table saw this lace and was like YES! this is perfect. 

You can make these in any size you need. Since I only needed little ones this 3 3/4" wide lace was just right!


I cut a strip about 5" long.


I folded the top over making a place for the ribbon tie and used hot glue to seal the long edge down


I threaded a needle through my lace ribbon and fed it through the pocket I had just made


Then with wrong side out fold side edges together and glue from the bottom of the ribbon pocket down. Do not glue the ribbon or ribbon pocket. 


Now turn it right side out and glue shut the bottom


and BOOM! Drawstring gift bags in minutes!


I love these little bags and they are so easy to make! Let me know what you think.
thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts