Knotted Flower

I have seen this flower tutorial a couple of times and I finally got around to giving it a try! I love how they turned out!! You can make these with fabric also but I made mine with lace..... because you know I have a lace addiction! ;)

 I started with a 4" wide lace.... 6" will work also. 

 I cut them into about 3/4"strips

 I tied a knot right in the middle of each strip

 then fold the strip in half with knot facing outward

 I glued the ends to a felt circle. I used hot glue so I protect my fingers with this little nib. I kept gluing them down around the felt circle until it was full



And it turned out so pretty!!!
I hope you give them a try and thanks for stopping by!!

Comments

  1. Wow Amy theses are gorgeous, can’t wait to give it a try. !!!!!Thank You for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts