Hot Mess......

I don't know how many of you art journal out there, but when I am having a tough day......there is nothing more soothing to me than cranking up Ella Fitzgerald and playing in my art journal. Today was one of those days. I have had this photo saved on my computer for a while now and knew that I wanted to use it as inspiration for an art journal page. 


Pretty right? Yeah... well the page I made turned out to be a hot mess! There is still a smile on my face though because I enjoyed every minute of creating this hot mess....and I would do it again.....as a matter of fact I just might do it again right now!! lol 




Bonus though... my 17 year old son walked in and immediately pointed at it and said he liked it.....and for real, he never likes my art. Either he really likes it or he wants something.......
I did make a process video of this mess. Follow this link to that video:

Comments

  1. Great job. Turned out lovely. Art journaling is a tough one for me.very inspiring post Amy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts