Scripture Card Tin

Hi everyone! I have found lately that Facebook has become a source of inspiration for my crafting through what my friends post. My friend that posted about wanting chocolate sparked the Chocolate Stash Box. I have a Facebook friend who has been going through some trials, and it was laying heavy on my heart. Another crafty friend posted her scripture cards and it gave me a wonderful idea of putting scripture cards in a tin. This was a tin about the size of an altoid tin and I covered it with some beautiful scrap book papers, and handmade bow, and some pink velvet rick rack.

I also covered the inside with paper and the rick rack. I decorated each card with papers and scriptures to encourage her.


I enjoyed this project and plan on making more and one just for me! I just need to find a place to get more tassels!!

Comments

Popular Posts