2015 Crafty Bucket List

I started the new year with by making a crafty bucket list for this year! I have already accomplished some of them, but wanted to go ahead and post it for inspiration!! These are crafts that I would like to try this year:

Mason Jar Votives- done
Altered Tea Box
a coin purse - done
Bible cover
tea cup pin cushion - done
Junk Journal
altered altoid tin- done
Finnabair Piece- done
Secret Envelope Box- done
Make a grocery bag holder
I would like to try some more mixed media canvases - done
Needle Book
Stick Pins
altered Pringles can
practice my card making skills
more altered boxes
make my YouTube channel sign -  done...but I never use it HA!
altered muffin tin - done
practice drawing
get my hubby to make some more YT tutorials with me
Use up my stash instead of hoarding it


Well....that should get me started..lol

What's on your 2015 crafty bucket list?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts