Shabby Chic Christmas Canvas

Hi everyone. I am feeling much better and I do believe the flu has finally left the building! I want to share with you one of my most recent discoveries. I found a company that sells amazing products at reasonable prices and does live online classes every Tuesday!! I'm in heaven. I watched a class before I ordered anything, but when I saw this kit for an upcoming class, I had to get it. I ordered the supplies, watched the class, and then the next day I watched the recorded class so that I could make it at my own pace. Here is the result.






I am absolutely thrilled with the result! Of course I added some of my own techniques, but that is what is so fun about it. The live classes are held every Tuesday, follow this link to see recorded classes and the live classes on Tuesdays.

Crafty TNT

Interested in the amazing products. Follow this link to check out the store.

Creating With Details

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts