Getting in the Holiday Spirit with some Ornaments

I just love the holidays! All of the decorations put a smile on my face every time! I enjoyed participating in a Christmas Tree Vlog hop over on my YouTube channel and I though it would be fun to share some of my handmade ornaments here.

I just love this one! You will see that this pearl trim is one of my favorites, I use it a lot. And flowers!! I love flowers <3

This is a clear glass ornament that I stuffed with pink tulle and added some pink rose dimensional stickers and pink bow.

This one is so fun! The ball came already wonderfully covered in glitter. I added the bling and blue feather puff.

On this one I added two bows in green and blue with large jingle bells in the same colors. I used fabric paint to make "beads" on the glass ornament.

I made this shabby loveliness this year. It is actually a giant jingle bell that I gessoed and painted. I added lace ruffles and some beautiful flowers.

What fun ornaments you can make with scrapbook stickers and feather puffs!!

This is when I was obsessed with making glitter ball ornaments!

This is another glittered glass ornament I made a couple of years ago. Our oldest daughter is missing from this photo, but it is still one of my favorites. I really love how the glittered glass ornaments turn out!! Thanks for stopping by and please share some of your handmade ornaments!! Here is the link to my Christmas Tree video:

Christmas Tree Vlog Hop

Comments

  1. Love all your special ornaments Amy. They are so beautiful just as you are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts