No Crafting for at Least Three Days

Hello my crafty friends! Well the flu has hit and hit me hard! I am quarantined to my bedroom for at least the next three days! That means no craft room and no crafting. I am already going crazy! I am using this time to research organization options for my craft space so hopefully in the new year that room will be more manageable. I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I have not fallen off of the face of the planet and that I will be back soon with more great things to share. I worked on an altered shabby Christmas frame that I can't wait to share. I have also started working on my mini winter village. I am hoping that my new fabrics will be here by next week so I can start making projects for my new DT spot on Love My Fabrics!! I hope you are all well and I will be back as soon as I am feeling better.

Comments

Popular Posts