The Cutest Paper Bows

Hi everyone!! I am a crafter on a budget, so when I see something I really like- I figure out how to make it myself! I have been seeing these adorable paper bows that you make using a die cut. I do not have die cut machine. I make my own templates and patterns for almost everything. I ran into these at the dollar store and they resembled the shape of the bows that I have been drooling over, so I bought them!


I disassembled one and then traced out on card stock,


and just like that, I had my template!! And then I used it to make this adorable bow!!!



I absolutely love the way it turned out. I just scanned the template into my computer and now I can make them in any size! A die cut machine is definitely still on my wish list, but I will continue to press on making cuteness without one for the time being ;)
  



Comments

Popular Posts