Tea Gift Boxes

Hi everyone!  Me and my hubby are heavy herbal tea drinkers and our hoard of teas is proof of this! So I tried to condense the teas to make room in the cabinet for other things..... and that led to many empty tea boxes. I decided to decorate them and use them to gift teas to some my fellow tea lovers. 

I choose this absolutely adorable Felici'Tea" paper! It's perfect for this!


I supported all of the edges using masking tape. 


I cut the paper to fit and I ran my scissor blade across the edges of the paper to give it a distressed look. 


I also wanted it to be pretty on the inside. 


This paper had so many just adorable cut outs, so I fussy cut my favorites and layered them up and adhered it all down with a wet glue. I added a few embellishments and I of course added a bit of sparkle with some glitter glue. 





I am looking forward to filling these and gifting them out! So cute! 

Thanks for stopping by! Please come by my other social medial sites!

Comments

  1. These are so pretty Amy, love the paper you chose. I love recycling boxes and making storage or gift boxes. Tfs 💞

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts