Shabby Chic Tag Flip

I admit that in the past creating tags has never been on of my favorite things. However.... in on of the Facebook groups I am in they were having a flip tag challenge. I had never made a flip tag before so I went for it! I enjoyed every minute of creating this! All five tags are hanging from a metal ring that I have tied pretty trims around. Each tag has it's own charm or bead hanging from a gold bulb pin. 


 Making these tiny bows can be tedious, but they are stinkin cute!


Of course their had to be a heart tag!


I just love these chipboard bird cages!


I created this tag using a slow stitch tag made by the very talented Abby from Purple Cottage Crafts. I made the slow stitch tag into a pocket.


 and there had to be a shaker!!!



Thanks for stopping by! Please come by my other social medial sites!

Comments

Popular Posts