My Secret Envelope Box

I have been wanting to make on of these since the first time I saw one. I was lucky enough to receive one as a gift from a crafty friend and I fell even more in love with the idea of it! It is quite lovely. It looks like a stack of letters but there is a hidden compartment inside! Genius! I got together via Skype with some other crafty people and we learned how to construct one. Have you been to a crafting Skype? It was so much fun!! I did not add too many embellishments to the outside, I wanted it to keep the look of a stack of letters, and I went slightly shabby on the inside... no surprise there..lol




My friend is working on a Youtube tutorial for these. Keep an eye on her channel.
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. This is truly lovely...looks just like a stack of old letters. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carolyn. It was such fun to make and I love how it turned out!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts