Chocolate Stash Box

Hi y'all! I had a friend post on Facebook last week "I WANT CHOCOLATE!". I knew exactly how she felt. Sometimes, you just want a piece of chocolate (or a whole bunch of it). I thought I would make her a chocolate stash box and fill it with chocolate to give to her. The box is a perfect size to keep in her bedside table drawer or wherever she would like. The box measures 3.75" X 3.37" square. It was a dark green Christmas box that I first covered with two coats of Gesso and then added my favorite Tilda papers, then I destressed all of the edges with some Tim Holtz Vintage Photo destress ink and then added some embellishments that I made.




I just love how it turned out. Now to fill it with chocolates and deliver it to my friend. I hope she loves it too!!

Comments

Popular Posts