Simple Card with no Stamps or Dies

I love to give and receive handmade cards. They just feel special. I've recently acquired a diecut machine and I have plenty of stamps..... but for this card I decided to show how easy it can be to make an adorable card without those things. For this card I used Tilda paper and I found the cutouts on Pinterest. Here is a link to my Pinterest: Amylove Pinterest You can find some great printables in my Tilda inspirations board and my Printables board.




I used a fine tip black sharpie to outline everything to make it pop. The sharpie ran some ontop of the paper doily so I won't use a sharpie on a paper doily again. Lesson learned. Please follow this link to watch me create this sweet little card. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

I have the sharpies I used and some of my other favorite crafty items available in my Amazon Shop.

Thanks for stopping by! Please come by my other social medial sites!

Comments

Popular Posts