Clothespin Magnets

Hello everyone! Amylove here with another adorable easy project. I love making these and clothespin magnets ares so cute and fun to use. I have a few of them on my refrigerator holding onto notes. 



Materials needed:
Helmar Craft Glue
wooden clothespins
magnet strip stickers
glitter glue
scraps of pretty paper
cheesecloth 
and embellishments of your choice


I begin by adding strips of paper to one side of the clothespins. I pull pretty papers right out of my scrap bin for this. I adhere them with Helmar Craft Glue.



I cut strips of the magnet tape to adhere to the other side of the clothespins. Now its time to embellish!


I like to wrap the floral wire around the end of a paintbrush to add a curly stem to my flowers.


I add lace snippets and cheesecloth 


and then I glue on the flowers and other embellishments. 



I always like to add a bit of sparkle with some glitter glue. 


They turned out so cute! I hope you give them a try!
Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!  Come on by my other social medial sites!

Comments

Popular Posts