Shabby Chic Notecards

Hi Y'all! I am always in need of little note cards to send out in packages. I really enjoyed putting this design together! For these sweet little shabby chic notecards, you will need:


3- 3X3 notecard bases cut from card stock
pretty patterned paper
a heart template 
corrugated cardboard
embroidery floss
buttons
paint
a snippet of lace
cheese cloth
a cup of your favorite tea... I am having Lemon Ginger

I began by cutting the patterned paper to fit the card fronts and I cut hearts from the corrugated cardboard


I love to get my fingers dirty! I used my fingers to lightly brush some paint on the hearts. 


I threaded some embroidery floss through the buttons and tied a knot. I don't like an empty button. 


I used Helmar Tacky Craft Glue to adhere the paper to the card fronts.


and just a dab more of glue to adhere the cheese cloth.


I wrapped embroidery floss around the hearts and held it in place with addition tacky glue.


I finished off the heart with a snippet of lace and the button. 


I put Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots on the back of the heart to adhere it to the card and give it some dimension.  


They really turned out so cute! 




Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!  Come on by my other social medial sites!

Comments

Popular Posts