Cork Tassel Tutorial

I just LOVE tassels!!! I am always happy to find a reason to create a tassel. This is a cork tassel I created for a swap.

I began by gluing this pin into the cork using Glossy Accents.


then I laid strips of laces, fabric, bead trim, rhinestone trim, and eyelash trim, and a piece of chain across a piece of twine. The strips measure approximately 12" long. 


I used the twin to tie the strips together 


Then I threaded the entire bunch through the hole of the pin that I glued into the cork.


Next, I chose a bling trim to glue around the top of the tassel to cover the pin.


I glued some dangle trim around the cork. 


I pressed this metal filagree to wrap around the cork


I tied the metal around with a piece of twine




I added some pearls and sparkly bits to another pin and glued into the top of the cork. 


To the chain, I added charms and pearls. 


To finish it off, I added a small doily and a beautiful piece of bling to the metal. 


I absolutely love how it turned out!!!



Comments

Popular Posts