What a Difference Seven Months Makes

My life has been a whirlwind! I can't believe it was April when I last posted. Last April I had no idea how quickly my life would change! Long story short.... I am divorced, we share joint custody of our youngest who is 17 and currently living in Oregon. I have run off to Maine to be with my high school sweetheart! 
We live in the middle of no where Maine. It is amazingly beautiful here and I am looking forward to my first Maine winter! The down side is we have very limited internet. I am not able to upload videos from here and we will see how making a blog post goes. 
My craft room is in the basement. I did manage to bring it all with me! Unfortunately, without access to internet down there... I don't have much mojo to sit down there and create and the fact that is getting colder by the day down there doesn't help either. I am somehow managing to keep up with my Design Team requirements however.
So this is just a little update for you all. As you can see I have changed the name of the blog. This blog will be about all aspects of my new life not just my crafting. But don't worry!!! There will be crafting blogs too. 
We are getting internet towards the end of December and I am hoping I may be able to do live classes again!! But I will be thankful if I no longer have to drive to the library to upload my videos. 
Thank you all for hanging in there with me and I will be talking to you all soon!!


It's never too late to start over!

Comments

  1. It is very apparent that you are in a good place in your life. i wanted you to know, that your sharing your optimism in pursuing a healthier lifestyle, has been such an inspiration to me. I am embracing healthier changes. Thank you for sharing your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending hugs and much appreciation for you my friend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts