A Shabby Chic Fairy in a Jar

I have been having so much fun creating Fairies in Jars....just too much fun. I haven't up to this point done a Shabby Chic style. I needed to make one for a friend and I knew that she would appreciate the this. This is what I came up with! I found this adorable little girl and the fabulous fairy wings at my friend Nichola Battilana's Etsy Store. Here is the link to her shop:



I purchased the jar and the candle stick at Hobby Lobby and adhered them together with E6000.


I layered the lid with lace, doilies, pearls, and glittered flowers


Inside the jar is glitter tulle and "gems" 


The outside of the jar is covered in lace, feathers, bows, and rhinestone chain. I apologize for the picture quality, I decided to take the pictures on the only overcast day we have had in weeks. I did so enjoy the rain and the breeze though. I hope you enjoyed my little creation. She is currently in transit to her new home.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts