Crafty Bucket List 2016

I really enjoyed making a bucket list last year so I thought I would do it again! I went back and had a look and I would say I completed about half of last years list. I am hoping to do better this year! This is a list of crafty related projects I would like to try that I have not tried already.


  1. Needle book
  2. Fabric covered journal
  3. Sachets
  4. Lace book
  5. I would like to make a doll
  6. Alice in Wonderland Shadow Box
  7. make my own candles
  8. change purses
  9. alter furniture
  10. miniatures
I am stopping at 10! lol. I am opening a craft supply business this year so I don't want to add too much to my plate. My store is called Shabby is Chic Boutique. It should be set to open next week!! Check out the page for more details:

I look forward to crafty new year and I would love to see what is on your craft bucket list for 2016!

blessings,
Amy Love

Comments

Popular Posts