Over the Rainbow Carousel

I don't usually use a lot of color in my projects. I stick pretty close to pastels, but a group I am in challenged us to make a colorful piece. At first I was not interested, but then I was have kind of a gloomy day and decided to lock myself in my craft room for some art therapy and this happened!


           

 I am so excited with the way it turned out. Maybe I won't be so afraid to use color in the future. If you are interested in joining in on this challenge follow this link to the group:

Gina's Designs Craft Group



Comments

  1. I love the colors !!! You've done a great job on this piece. I just everything about it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors !!! You've done a great job on this piece. I just everything about it !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts