My Sewing Confession and Accomplishment

Here is the truth….. I have taught myself to sew. And by that I mean that I can't read a pattern, I don't know sewing terminology, and all of my aprons are all ready made aprons I buy at the store and embellish. I have purchased patterns, but I just don't get it. Everything that I sew, I make it up as I go. Well, I have a friend that asked me to make an apron for her and I thought what the heck! After many YT tutorials and ideas in my head, I went for it!

I am so pleased with how it turned out! It is completely lined and without any raw edges showing! Now for experienced sewers that is a no brainer…..but for me this was a big deal…lol.


It also has four pockets and a pen pouch! Feeling accomplished….of course I didn't make a pattern or anything so if I had to do it again I would be starting from scratch…but that is how I roll :)


I have some other projects that I am working on that I will be sharing soon. 

Upcoming Projects:

Tilda Altered Box
Advent Calendar
Christmas Stockings




Comments

Popular Posts