No Sew Glasses Case

Hi everyone! Amylove here with another cute little project. I will be 50 this year and I have come to the conclusion that I must keep a pair of "cheaters" close at hand. I wanted to create a quick and easy case to store them in when I am not using them. For this project you will need:
Helmar Craft Glue
a paper towel tube
glasses
clips
fabric
beverage of choice... today I am crafting while enjoying my morning coffee in my favorite mug. 


Use your glasses to measure how long your tube should be and cut it to correct length and then cut it up the middle. 


Use your tube to measure enough fabric to cover it. Place tube on wrong side of fabric and place glue along one long edge of tube.


Flib fabric over glued edge, press down and clip in place while drying. It does not take long. Repeat process for other side. 


Now clip corners so there will not be too much bulk when folded over. 


add glue to end edges and fold fabric over and clip in place while drying. 




Finally, fold tube over and meet up the edges. Glue the long edges to each other and glue one end closed. Clip them until they dry (about an hour).


And just like that...... adorable glasses case!


I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy tutorial.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!  Come on by my other social medial sites!


Comments

Popular Posts