Positive Words for Your Crafting

Hi everyone!! I am down and out with a head cold but I can't help but do something! So I have been researching positive words to use on my projects. This is the list I have compiled. Feel free to print and use. I will be printing mine out on tea dyed paper.  I do not have the patience or space to hand dye my papers, but I have a wonderful friend who does take the time and sells them to those of us who don't. YAY for crafty friends! If you would like to purchase dyed papers, here is the link to the group where she sells them: The Artful Crafter Where Imaginations Meet

I created it on my MacBook Pro so here is a screen shot that you will need to size to your paper. If you use an Apple and would like me to email you the document, just shoot me an email at amyloveroyce@gmail.com



I hope you enjoy it!! Happy Crafting!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts