Christmas Ornaments!!

so.... I may be obsessed with making Christmas ornaments. I swear I could make them all year long... and I just might! Here are two I created this week. This first one I made using printables from Pixie Hill Studio. She inspires me so much. Loving these little matchbox fairies!




  I created this one for my daughter. If you would like to see how I put this together. I should have a video up in the n ext couple of days. Amylove YouTube




 Please let me know what you think! More ornaments to come because I can't help myself lol
Please follow me on my other social media sites:

Comments

  1. Seriously it's the best ornament on my tree. The only one I like. Gonna have to watch your tutorial and make myself some more <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts