Fabric Loopy Flower Tutorial

You already know I am addicted to making flowers! I am on a mission to share all of the ones I like to make with you through my blog. I learned how to make this one through a YouTube video and I believe it was on Too Too Amy's channel. You can make these out of almost any fabric and even lace!


I start out with a piece of fabric around 2.5" wide and around a yard long. Then I fold in half and sew a running stitch down the rough edge


Cut the fabric in strips almost up to the stitch line to form loops


pull your thread to gather the fabric


glue the gathered loops to a felt circle. I like to start on the outside and work my way in, but some people start in the middle and work their way out


so easy and so adorable!!



Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think and please do give them a try!

and please follow me on my other social media sites:

Comments

Popular Posts