The Stages of Lining a Box

It never fails...... every time I alter a box I think "I should line it with fabric!", it is like a disease or something. This is pretty much what goes through my mind EVERY time I do it! And yet.... I keep doing it!

Stage 1: This would look so much prettier if it was lined in fabric!! <-  I think this every time...... every time

Stage 2: ummm.... I think I have measured wrong....this looks like way too much fabric!

Stage 3: Glue strings are the enemy! If I could make a stringless hot glue stick I would be a millionaire!!

Stage 4: DAMMIT! OUCH!

Stage 5: WHY?? Why do I always think this is such a great idea!! This is more trouble than it's worth!

Stage 6: Really? It looks like a child has done it! Now I need to find a trim to cover it up!

Stage 7: Look at how pretty it is!! I'm so talented....I should line every box with fabric!!

And that my friends.... is the process I go through EVERY time........

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, you are so adorably funny!! Well I love the end result!! Way to sick with
    It!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabric covered box !! I have the same problem.. and it always looks better with fabric :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts