Halloween Blog Hop- Gina's Designs and Creative Paperclay

It' time for a Fun Halloween Theme Blog hop

Here is my offering for the collaboration between Gina's Designs and Creative Paperclay . It is no secret how I feel about fairies, so it should be no surprise that my piece includes one of Gina's amazing Fairy Doors. I used the paperclay to make the door knocker, the stone in the door frame, as well as the stones surrounding the door. I hope you enjoy it!






The Creative Paperclay Design Team has team up with
Gina's Designs Lasercuts Design Team
for a Halloween Theme
Blog hop
We are excited to show off our Halloween project and even
more excited about the fact
YOU can win a prize
Prize Package Included
1 pound package of Paperclay
1 sample package of Sandits
and
$25 shopping spree to Gina's DesignsLasercuts
How to enter - each of these will get you one entry
1) enjoy the hop
2) Stop by each blog on the hop and leave a comment
3) Pin each project on your Pinterest site
4) share this post on your Facebook page
5) Like Creative Paperclay Facebook page
6) Like Gina Designs Facebook Page
Here is the List of BLOGS
InLinkz

Comments

  1. This is so cool! Love the use of the paperclay with the fairy door!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent and beautiful! I love fairies too. Germaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy! I love that you love fairies- I love them too!!
    Such a very cool moon on a very cool fairy door!! Love it!
    Jackie xx

    ps..your link is not working on the linky tool ")

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the texture you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts