Doodles

Hi everyone! Just checking in to see if I am the only doodler around here. I have been doodling ever since I can remember. Especially while talking on the phone or feeling sad. Remember phone books? Ours were covered with my doodles...lol. I would use anything that I could make a mark with and on! I have to admit that I haven't been doodling as much lately. I was feeling a little down the other night and grabbed a piece of card stock and some metallic markers and just began doodling. It felt so good. As with all of my doodles, it will never be "finished", but I will just keep adding to it until I can't add anymore and then I will probably flip it over and start all over again.




There is just something about free doodling that makes me happy! Let the doodles continue!!!

Comments

Popular Posts