Pocket Letter with Fabric Card Inserts

Ok..... I admit it..... I'm addicted to making Pocket Letters!!! I have been having a blast swapping these with my crafty friends! For this swap, we decided to do our own style. You know fabric is my favorite medium to work with, so it made since to give it a try!

I cut card stock into 2.5"X3.5" cards. Then I put a strip of adhesive on the back to hold it to the fabric for cutting and sewing. I did this on both sides of the cards.


I used a zigzag stitch all the way around each card.


They turned out beautifully and I just love how the pocket came together!







What fun these are to make!!

Comments

  1. This is an awesome idea I hope you don't mind if I totally scrap list it off you
    hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts